- Running a sp_iqcheckdb VERIFY against a Teired High Group (THG) or DateTime (DTTM) index requires a large amount of Temporary dbspace disk space. Sometimes well in excess of the index size itself.
- These types of DBCC consistency checks may perform up to 10x slower than other index types.
- If there is insufficient available temporary space the checkdb can fail with these messages.
DBCC: Index check detected exception from index stg.orders.idx at row #nnnnnnnnn
Exception Thrown from slib/s_blockmap.cxx:6053
O/S Err#: 0, ErrID: 2096 (s_nodbspaceexception); SQLCode: -1009170, SQLState: 'QSB66', Severity: 14
You have run out of space in IQ_SYSTEM_TEMP DBSpace.
- On rare occasions the timing of the failure may cause the IQ server process to shutdown.
- SAP IQ 16.x on all platforms
slow, performance, degradation, tiered, abort, fail, error, sybase, DBCC_Pinnable_Cache_Percent, 'check db', 'db space', CR795972, CR#795972, 795972, nfr, SQLCODE, -1006268, Max_Temp_Space_Per_Connection, HG, disc, data, tempdb , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.