- Provide Learning admin and Learning user permissions in a RBP applied system.
- Can be used in scenario if the user does not see learning admin tab in the admin center or, user does not see learning in the drop-down.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Go Admin Center >
- Then to Manage Permission Roles >
- Select the role in which user is from the defined role list here. For example, it was taken System Admin from Permission Role >
- You will taken to Permission Role Detail, here you can see which permissions are defined for this role as well you can edit the permission (removal and addition) >
- To check whether learning permissions are there in the role, there are two learning permissions >
Learning Admin Access Permission - This is responsible for giving learning admin access to the usersLearning Access Permission - This is responsible for giving learning user access to the user. You can do a search in the page to check if the permissions are added.
- If in case these permissions are not there you need to add these permissions, for the same click permission button >
- From the dialogue box left hand side bar under "User Permissions" select learning, then in the main window of dialogue box you will see permission check the check box you want to give permission for, then hit done and then in the main page don’t forget to hit save changes.
learning, permission, user, admin, not, visible, bizx, rbp, role, detail , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , Integrations with BizX , How To