- When executing a VMS action in VELO transaction where isolation (ISOLTN) flag is set in table CVLC03, MOVE_TO_LIT_NOTALLOWED_NODATA DUMP occurs in ABAP Program SAPLVELO09.
- The termination is due to exception "CX_SY_DYN_CALL_ILLEGAL_TYPE" occurring in procedure FM "VELO09_SET_ACTION_INTERN".
- SAP Industry Solutions Automotive Vehicle Management System (IS-A-VMS)
- SAP ERP Central Component 5.0
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
- SAP S/4HANA 1610
- SAP S/4HANA 1709
- SAP S/4HANA 1809
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition 1511
IS-A-VMS, VELO, isolation, vehicle, mass processing, BAdI, VLC_EXECUTE_ACTION~VEHICLE_ISOLATION, VEHICLE_ISOLATION, method, VLC_EXECUTE_ACTION~EXECUTE_FURTHER_ACTIONS, EXECUTE_FURTHER_ACTIONS, COMMIT_IV, ISOLTN, CVLC03, SAPLVELO09, VELO09_SET_ACTION_INTERN, SAPLVELO02, CX_SY_DYN_CALL_ILLEGAL_TYPE, DUMP , KBA , IS-A-VMS , Vehicle Management System , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.