- Performance issue reporting on loading data from DSO to Infoproviders in package creation.
- The SYBASE_USE_FACT_TABLE_HINT_DSO = ' ' (SAP Note 2220667) was configured like that as per SAP request, but the performance issue is also reported even when this parameter is enabled.
- The SAP Note 2189096 - SYB: Extended parallel query support" is implemented on your system
- The BW Correction Collection SAP Note is also implemented on last version (see SAP Note # in the "See Also" section of this document)
- Default Data Cache is correctly configured in order to have 80% allocated for the 128K I/O pool and the rest for the 16K I/O pool (See recommendation in the Best Practices Guide attached to the SAP Note 1680803 - page 46)
- the SQL code which is consuming most execution time was captured from ASE monitoring using sp_showplan(<spid>) command -on an isql session-
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Business Warehouse - All versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP Business Warehouse all versions
KBA , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.