- Performance issue reporting on loading data from DSO to Infoproviders in package creation.
- The SYBASE_USE_FACT_TABLE_HINT_DSO = ' ' (SAP Note 2220667) was configured like that as per SAP request, but the performance issue is also reported even when this parameter is enabled.
- The SAP Note 2189096 - SYB: Extended parallel query support" is implemented on your system
- The BW Correction Collection SAP Note is also implemented on last version (see SAP Note # in the "See Also" section of this document)
- Default Data Cache is correctly configured in order to have 80% allocated for the 128K I/O pool and the rest for the 16K I/O pool (See recommendation in the Best Practices Guide attached to the SAP Note 1680803 - page 46)
- the SQL code which is consuming most execution time was captured from ASE monitoring using sp_showplan(<spid>) command -on an isql session-
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Business Warehouse - All versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP Business Warehouse all versions
KBA , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.