- Employee Import is not able to import some special character like Ś and Ł using UTF-8 encoding;
- Other special characters are working fine.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Create the import file with employee name contaning the special characters like Ł and Ś;
- Import the file;
- Notice that the special characters do not display or are replaced by other characters.
- This is caused by source file encoding.
- Currently the import procedure when there are special characters only supports UTF-8 BOM encoding which is different from UTF-8.
When you have these special characters, please save file in the encoding UTF-8 BOM and do the import again.
You can use Notepad++ to convert and save as UTF-8 BOM.
Employee Import, File encoding, UTF-8, UTF-8 BOM, Special characters , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-JOBS , Scheduled Jobs , How To