Some development goals appear in Employee Files while others do not
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Employee Files
- View the Development portlet
- View that some goals will display in one Development Plan
- View that another Development Plan displays none of the goals
The XML template needs the following switch to appear in Employee Files
<switch for="development-scorecard-show-all-goals" value="on" />
If switch value is "off" or the switch does not exist in the XML template then Dev Goal has to be added manually and there should be an option to Add Development Goal to Scorecard.
<switch for="development-scorecard-show-all-goals" value="off" />
Image was taken from Demo environment
- Have a partner add the development-scorecard-show-all-goals switch to the Development Plan XML Template.
- Product support can also make this change with a SCR, see KB article 2252618
SF, success factors, CDP , KBA , LOD-SF-CDP-TMP , Template Management , LOD-SF-CDP-SCR , Software Changes, Services, Provisioning etc. , Problem