- This tree explains the meaning of the Metrics 'Auditing Thread Utilization (%)'
- This tree outlines the troubleshooting steps to fix the value for 'Auditing Thread Utilization (%)' spiking to 100%
- This tree helps in fixing the effects that the high value for this Metrics has on the environment.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.x
- All Supported Audit databases
ADS, audit, auditing, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.x, BI, Guided Answers, GA, thread utilization, utilisation, spike, slowness, CPU, memory, events not written, slow, performance, degradation, metric, properties , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.