- Reversing a DB2 stored procedures using a data source (not a script file).
- SQL Stored procedure are reversed as C procedures with an empty body.
- Example of a DB2 error reported in the ODBC trace when targeting a DB2 LUW database:
DIAG  [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/AIX64] SQL0433N Value "CREATE PROCEDURE user-name.procedure-name ( IN parameter-name" is too long. SQLSTATE=22001
- No error is raised in the Database Traces when reversing DB2 for z/OS procedures.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- IBM DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
- IBM DB2 for z/OS
"reverse engineer", RE, sp, sps, blank, definition, language, 808929, CR808929, CR#808929 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.