- CIPC regular message pool size set to 100,000
- MonCIPC shows MaxRegularBuffersInUse at 80068
- Following messages reported in ASE error log related to CIPC Message Pool
kernel Allocation of regular CIPC messages has failed due to a lack of message buffers. 2190 requests failed since the last report, representing 0% of the requests made. Consider increasing 'CIPC regular message pool size' to more than its current value of 100000.
kernel CIPC free messages are below the red watermark. This caused failure to allocate messages required for multicast transmission. Consider increasing the CIPC message pool size.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition(ASE CE) 15.7 SP132
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition(ASE CE) 16.0
CIPC message pool red watermark red watermark ASECE Cluster message buffers , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.