- You have configured parallel processing for Shared Query Engine (SQE), by assignging values for all required parameters as per KBA 2010964 - BPC parameters list and how they impact system behavior- BPC NW 10.0/10.1
- You are experiencing intermittent problems while executing Data Manager (DM) package loading master data. In the DM status log you can see one or all of the following symptoms:
- enqueue_server_busy error is generated during loading of data
- DM package log shows fewer records were loaded, lower value in Submit count, when the package is executed in parallel mode than when it is executed without parallel mode.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for NetWeaver, standard version
enqueue_server_busy, lock, enabled parallel execution, transaction data load, parallel processing , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW-DM , Data Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.