- When executing transaction FBL1N, FBL3N, FBL5N, or FAGLL03 with data source "Archive" checked, the program terminates with a runtime error which occurred in the ABAP program "SAPLARCH_HIGHLEVEL" in Form "DATA_OBJ_APPEND_RECORDS".
- The runtime error is SYSTEM_NO_ROLL or TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
FBL1N, FBL3N, FBL5N, FAGLL03, SYSTEM_NO_ROLL, TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED, SAPLARCH_HIGHLEVEL, LARCH_HIGHLEVELF02, DATA_OBJ_APPEND_RECORDS, LARCH_HIGHLEVELF02, ARCHIVE_READ_OBJECT_BY_HANDLE , KBA , FI-GL-GL-E , Archiving , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.