- We have a Sybase 15.0.3 instance on which we had kept the 'enable compatibility mode' at an instance level when this was migrated from 12.5.4
- Now, there's a plan to upgrade this to ASE 16 and as part of that we're planning to turn of compatibility mode.
- But, as we did that, a few jobs were behaving poorly.
- They're mostly bcp out jobs which does a bcp out from a view. Is there a way to invoke set 'compatibility_mode on' at a bcp level?
- So, that we can disable compatibility mode at an instance level and turn them on only at a session level for these jobs.
- These views are pretty complex and will take much effort to tune them.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.