- You are managing parallel depreciation areas (for example, area 51 is parallel of area 01)
- You have certain transaction types limited to a depreciation area such as 01, also in an S/4 HANA where using this limitations is obsolete.
- When you try to remove the limitation of the transaction types to depreciation area in transaction type OAXE, you face error AC667
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 ; SAP S/4HANA 1610 ; SAP S/4HANA 1709 ; SAP S/4HANA 1809 ; SAP S/4HANA Finance 1605 ; SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition 1511 ; SAP Simple Finance add-on 1.0 for SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA ; SAP Simple Finance, on-premise edition 1503
limit, delete, Transaction Type, TType, OAXE, FAA_POST047 , KBA , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.