You would like to change the pricing date or other business data on item level in a sales order, but you cannot update these fields. The data can be modified on header level.
- Cannot update pricing date for line item
- Business data (table VBKD) not open for input on item level
- Exchange rate field for item greyed out
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
MV45AFFE_FELDAUSWAHL_STATUS, tvap-kderl, tvap, kderl, item category, ready for input, open, greyed out, grayed out, VBKD, disabled field, VBKD-PRSDT, pricing date, screen-input, Business data, item level, subitem, main item, header, business , KBA , SD-SLS-SO , Sales Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.