When trying to change stock from inspection to restricted or unrestricted stock, error message is triggered.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Internal Logistics work center.
- Under Common tasks view, go to Change of Stock.
- Choose Product Id PQR; Site ID XYZ and select Inspection checkbox.
- Select on Next and in step 2, Select Next again.
Error message appears
Stock change invalid; you must change at least one stock separator
The issue was due to user ABC is not assigned to Quality Planning Module.
Once the user is assigned to Quality Planning Module, user can do a change of stock.
If you want to move inspection stock to restricted or unrestricted stock, you must be assigned the following:
- Internal Logistics Logistics work center (Change of Stock common task)
- Quality Planning work center, Inspection Plans view
But, only the Quality Planning assigned User can move the stock from inspection to Unrestricted/Restricted.
In Order to check and assign Quality planning work center, follow steps as mentioned below.
- Go to Application and User Management Work Center.
- Under User and Access and Management Navigate to Business Users.
- Find User ABC.
- Select Edit -> Access Rights.
- Navigate to Work Center and View Assignment.
- Select checkbox for Quality Planning Work Center.
Stock change invalid; you must change at least one stock separator , When trying to change stock from inspection to restricted or unresticted stock , KBA , stock change invalid , change at least one stock separator , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To