- You are using SAP Contact Center (CCtr) and SAP CRM integration
- Business requires the implementation is a typical telemarketing outbound campaign scenario in which CRM acts as backend and Contact Center acts as CTI
- When an outbound campaign is created in CRM, a call list is generated
- The generation of the call list also involves the creation of an activity for each of the calls in the list on the CRM side
- The Outbound campaign (call list) is also loaded in CCtr system, this way CRM activities are also integrated with CCtr calls
- Business also needs for the "Marketing Manager" to be able to manually close/handle some of the CRM activities and in these cases, customers should not be contacted any more
- The Problem is that those outbound calls are still processed because there are a synchronization error between CRM and CCtr when the CRM Activity closes.
- CRM raises synchronization by using the CL_IM_CRM_CLM_BTX_SYNC class. However the synchronization is not completed because the subsequent calling method SYNCHRONIZE_CTI raises an exception.
- The following error is also seen in the OII logs when trying to call the SPS_DELETE_PDCALL:
SAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcInvalidStateException: metadata for function SPS_DELETE_PDCALL was not found in RfcCustomRepository using destination null
at SAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcServer.InvokeServerFunction(RfcConnection conn, ServerFunctionInfo serverFuncInfo, RfcServerFunction functionImp)
at SAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcServer.Dispatch(RfcConnection conn)
- SAP Contact Center 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
Business Communication Management 7.0, Integration, Telephony, ICI, CCI, CCtr, CRM, Outbound, Call List, Activity Synchronization, 'CL_TM_CLM_INTERACTION' 'CLM_BTX_SYNCHRONIZATION', Calls update, Interaction Record , KBA , CRM-IC-CHA-TEL , Telephony Integration , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , BC-MID-CON-NCO , SAP .Net Connector , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.