- When saving an Order in Transaction IW32 you receive the following error:
- "Material & not maintained in plant &"
- Message No. M3351
- This can occur after a number of different actions including:
- The control key is change after an operation is added to the order.
- A component is deleted.
- The order is being Technically completed (TECO)
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Logistics (LO)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
M3 351, Material, Plant, MM01, SE16N, MARC, MATNR, WERKS, IW31, IW32, TECO, not maintained in plant , KBA , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , LO-MD-MM , Material Master , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.