- You are unable to call your Fiori Framework page, resulting in the Safe Mode error being displayed, as below:
- Error text
:"Some features are not available because the content you are trying to load cannot be accessed right now.
Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact your system administrator."
- Checking the developer/Default Trace files you see an exception such as the below:
"Unexpected Exception when writing to database
com.sapportals.portal.pcd.pl.PlRuntimeException: try to store too long atomic name: 'DESKTOPPERS.<PCD_LOCATION>'
- This error can occur because you have:
- Recently just upgraded the system
- Recently activated the personalization features for your Fiori Framework Page
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.3x and higher releases
- Enterprise Portal
ajax, fwp, framework, page, classic, afp, cfp, ffp, flp, portal, content, directory, features, not, available, now, DESKTOPPERS, personalized, personalization, customize, customization, update, upgrade, patch , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , EP-PIN , SAP Enterprise Portal (On Premise) , EP-PIN-PRT , Portal Runtime , EP-PIN-NAV-AFP , Ajax Framework Page , EP-PIN-DESK , Desktops , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.