- SAP Transportation Management with Manual or VSR Optimizer Planning of Freight Units (FUs) from Order-based Transportation Requirements (OTRs), Delivery-based Transportation Requirements (DTRs), or Forwarding Orders (FWOs) results in undesired Pick-up/Delivery (PUDL) times.
ERP Sales Order Scheduling using SAP Transportation Management results in undesired Delivery date.
- For Optimizer Planning, the Explanation logs (transaction RCCF_LOG) display for the Result > Freight Units > Messages for Stages possible entries:
You have not entered a requested end date; lateness not penalized (/SCMTMS/PLN_OPT_EXP601)
You have not entered a requested start date; earliness not penalized (/SCMTMS/PLN_OPT_EXP600)
- Resulting Freight Document may have delivery time set to the end of the Planning Horizon or the pick-up time set to the beginning of the Planning Horizon.
- SAP Transportation Management 8.x
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
PU, DLV, PUDL, PU/DLV, FUBR, FU, FO, FB, TC, VSR, SOS, MP, Manual Planning, Automatic Planning, Optimizer Planning, VSR Planning, Hard Constraint, Soft Contraint, Conditions, /SCMTMS/TOR_TIMEWIND, /SCMTMS/CL_TOR_STOP_PUDL DETERMINE_PUDL_WINDOW, /SCMTMS/CL_TOR_STOP_PUDL APPLY_PUDL_RULE_TO_STOP_COND , KBA , TM-PLN-FU , Freight Unit , TM-PLN-MP , Manual Planning , TM-PLN-VSR , Vehicle Scheduling and Routing (VSR) , TM-ERP-OS , Order Scheduling , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.