- A user connection may be terminated unexpectedly.
- An "infected with signal 11" error in the module stackmda_populate_monSysExecutionTimetrace() together with a stack trace is reported in the ASE errorlog:
Current process (0x642b131e) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001432a89 (mda_populate_monSysExecutionTime+0x7b), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x(nil))
- The stack trace contains the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- There must also be another process disconnecting from the ASE at the same time.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 15.7
CR808804, CR#808804, 808804, Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers, CR#803956, CR803956, 803956 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.