- This tree helps troubleshoot the errors / warnings received on the auditing page in CMC.
- This tree helps troubleshoot the connectivity issues between BI server and auditing database.
- This tree underlines the best practices and recommendations for configuring Audit database.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.x
- All Supported Audit databases
GA, Guided Answers, configure, auditing, BI, 4.1 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.x, database, troubleshoot, tskba, biaudit, error, Warning: There is no connection to the Auditing Data store from CMS <CMS_Name>, Warning: Auditing data may remain in server buffers <Server_Name>, connectivity, test fail, middleware odbc jdbc column, length, exceeds, limitation, tablespace, , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.