- Start SAP Replication Server (SRS) by executing the RUN file command at the UNIX console (e.g. RUN_<Repserver>&)
- The following messages are printed at the OS prompt:
RSTaskExec is up 0x7f21b40009e0...
RSTaskExec is up 0x7f21b40026b0...
RSTaskExec is up 0x7f21ac0026b0...
RSTaskExec is up 0x7f21b00009e0...
RSTaskExec is up 0x7f21980009e0...
- The stack messages do NOT show up in the SRS error log and do not prevent SRS from starting and running.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
- SAP Replication Server Real Time Loading (RTL) 15.7.1
SAP Replication Server 15.7
startup RS, CR 781346, 781346 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.