User is not able to activate the mobile app from the email notification QR code
Image/Data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems,sample data or demo systems.Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Mobile
Reproducing the Issue
User is trying to activate SF mobile app (Phone Android) using the QR code in the email notification but is not able to login
- As per the mobile design this is expected behavior as partial-SSO is enabled.
- Users can activate their profiles in this case using a personalized QR code (profile-level) that they can retrieve from their options page.
- Steps to active the mobile app
- Login to the system
- Go to Options > Mobile
- Go to Activate using Camera
- Scan the QR code using your mobile device (Android or iOS).
Not able to activate the Mobile app using email notification QR code , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-MOB , Mobile , Problem