When using Approve Service Entry Sheets Fiori app, the user sees the service entry sheet is still pending approval.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1702
Reproducing the Issue
- Schedule an automatic purchasing job and use the time recording template for the service entry sheet
- Go to the Manage Service Entry Sheet Fiori app and make sure the service entry sheet is approved
- A PO must be created
- The external service performer must be assigned to a project
- The external service performer must enter times and get approval from the PM
- When starting the job scheduling for purchase order "xxxxx", a service entry sheet is created with status "Automatic Approval Pending" which means that the automatic posting of the goods receipt failed
- A corresponding error message should be returned in the job log
- The job log can be found in the "Schedule Purchasing Jobs" app by clicking on the status icon in the column "Log"
Note: If the log shows success, then this will be fixed in the next cloud release update to show the error.
The issue is related to the following problem:
- The WBS element which was assigned to PO XXXX was not attached to a Sales Order (Customer Project).
- After changing the WBS element, the goods receipt were created successfully
Schedule Purchasing Jobs pending, Manage Service Entry Sheets Pending , KBA , BC-SRV-APS-APJ , Catalog based application job , Problem