After GST implementation TCS tax lines are calculated wrongly in case of Modif.net amount.
TCS tax lines amount are mismatch in SD and FI sides.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- This is relavant for India Localisation or Country India Version (CIN) component.
GST, JO1, TCS, JTS, Scrap sale, Tax Collected at source, VF02, Processing key, Modified.net amount, XX-CSC-IN-FI, FI-AR-AR-Q. , KBA , XX-CSC-IN-FI , Financial Accounting , FI-AR-AR-Q , Withholding Tax (Calculation) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.