- Story filter gets deleted after chart filter based on the same dimension is removed in SAP Analytics Cloud (formerly known as SAP BusinessObjects Cloud / BOC).
- Linked analysis has been enabled for the chart contains the chart filter with "Entire story + This chart" option.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2017.9.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a bar chart add a measure and select the time dimension for dimensions.
- Apply linked analysis to "Entire story + This Chart"
- Create a Story filter based on the same dimension used in the chart.
- Filter selected data points.
- Cancel the applied filter.
- Notice that the Story filter also disappeared.
- When using linked analysis, filtering gets “shared” between story and chart filter applied on the same dimension.
- The behavior is by design.
- Deleting the chart filter from the builder, does not delete the page filter.
- Help resources
- Help portal
- SAP community network ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP community wiki
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, delete, remove, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem