- How to limit the number of documents in User's inboxes in SAP BI Platform 4.x?
- The documents sent to user's inboxes are stored in the Input FileStore and hence increase the disk space occupied by the Input FileStore on the server.
- There is a requirement to cleanup the user's Inboxes and / or retain only 'N' latest documents.
- There is a requirement to purge / delete documents from user's Inboxes after 'N' days.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2, Support Package 04 and newer
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3
- All Supported Operating Systems
limits inbox bi 4.1 4.2 4.0 sp4 sp04 document instance bi4 delete purge older than n days biadmin htkba 4.3 cleanup housekeeping , KBA , htkba , biadmin , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.