- What is the Metadata Framework and how to implement it?
- How to create a custom MDF object
- How to create MDF object instances
- How does the migration to MDF happen?
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Metadata Framework (MDF)
What is the Metadata Framework and how to implement it?
- See how the Metadata Framework feature works and details about its implementation in this page of the SAP Help Portal: What is the Metadata Framework?
How to create a custom MDF object:
- If you need more than the Foundation Objects (FO) contained in SuccessFactors, you can create additional ones, that are called custom MDF objects.
- For information on how to create it, see KB article 2285199 - How to create a Custom Foundation Object
How to create MDF object instances?
- After creating the MDF object, you will be able to create instances for it.
- In this SAP Help Portal page you can see how to perform it: Creating an MDF Object Instance
How the migration to MDF happens?
- All details regarding the migration to Metadata Framework are described in the Implementation Guide.
SF, success factors, implement, meta data , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF , Metadata Framework , How To