Quick link is created and set as default on Manage links under Manage Home Page. Some of the users are not seeing the new link on their Quick Links tiles in home page.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to instance.
- Check Quick Links Tile and link created from Manage Homepage is missing.
- Click Edit link in Quick Links Tile and see the option is not checked for the created link though it has been created as default.
It is by design for any person who already chose his own quick link preference that even after admin added any quick link which is on default, this link won't be shown on this user's quick link tile. It must be set after clicking "edit" and checking the option for it as available.
For Home page v12:
- Navigate to the Quick Link Tile
- Click the Gear Button for Editing
- Find the link you have created.
- Check its corresponding checkbox
For Home Page v3 :
- Navigate to the Quick Link Tile and click on it
- Find the link you have created in Favourites tab or Available tab
- if it is under Available tab click on the star on the left to make the link a favourite
- the link will be added to the favourites tab
Quick links,Manage homepage,Manage Links,Links,Tiles,Homepage , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , Problem