Quick link is created and set as default on Manage links under Manage Home Page. Some of the users are not seeing the new link on their Quick Links tiles in home page.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to instance.
- Check Quick Links Tile and link created from Manage Homepage is missing.
- Click Edit link in Quick Links Tile and see the option is not checked for the created link though it has been created as default.
It is by design for any person who already chose his own quick link preference that even after admin added any quick link which is on default, this link won't be shown on this user's quick link tile. It must be set after clicking "edit" and checking the option for it as available.
- Navigate to the Quick Link Tile
- Click the Gear Button for Editing
- Find for the link you have created.
- Check its corresponding checkbox
Quick links,Manage homepage,Manage Links,Links,Tiles,Homepage , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , Problem