- SAP Transportation Management is used to plan Freight Units (FUs) with identical Source Locations and different Destination Locations to a Freight Order (FO) with Sequence Type of Stops maintained as 08 Star-Shaped Based on FU Stages, or plan Freight Units with different Source Locations and identical Destination Locations to a Freight Order with Sequence Type of Stops maintained as 09 Star-Shaped Based on FU Stages (Reversed).
- Planning is done in the Transportation Cockpit.
- Resulting Freight Order in the Stages tab show a linear sequence of stops and not a star-shaped sequence of stops.
- How can star-shaped sequence of stops be generated for Freight Orders?
- SAP Transportation Management 9.1
- SAP Transportation Management 9.2
- SAP Transportation Management 9.3
- SAP Transportation Management 9.4
FO, DSO, FOR, Star-shaped, linear, topology, FU, TC, sequence, Direct Shipment Option, Self-Delivery, Self-Pickup , KBA , TM-PLN , Planning , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.