- Condition records are maintained for MM access sequence.
- Condition records are maintained for SD access sequence.
- FB60 is not picking taxes as per MM access sequence.
- FB70 not picking taxes as per SD access sequence.
- SAP Release Independent
- This is relevant for India Localisation or Country India version (CIN) component
- This is relevant for CIN Materials Management (MM) module
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
FB60, FB65, FB70,FB75,GST, GST India, Condition record, MM access sequence, SD access sequence, VK11, XX-CSC-IN-FI, XX-CSC-IN-SD, XX-CSC-IN-MM, CIN, 2405801, FTXP, FV11, GST Part, POS, HSN code, Control code, Tax rate , KBA , XX-CSC-IN-MM , Materials Management , XX-CSC-IN-SD , Sales and Distribution , XX-CSC-IN-FI , Financial Accounting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.