- You have installed and configured BPC standard / embedded
- BPC elimination rule does not generate any entries,
- For BPC standard, executing elimination rule from UJKT or consolidation monitor, or data manager package does not write any entries
- For BPC embedded with or without RTC, executing elimination rule from consolidation monitor does not write any entries
- You have configured your system for parallel processing:
- The value of Global parameter ENABLE_PARALLEL_EXECUTION is set to X (note 1792408) and
- the value of model level ENABLE_PARALLEL_CON is set to X (note 1794758)
- BPC Consolidation completes successfully but it shows 0 SUBMITTED AND 0 SUCCESS
- It does not write any records to the database.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for NetWeaver, standard version
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11, version for NetWeaver, standard version
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.1, version for NetWeaver, standard version
BPC consolidation RUN CONSOLIDATION 0 SUBMITTED, 0 SUCCESS, 0 FAIL, Logon Group, PARALLEL_SERVER_GROUP, Parallel Consolidation, Consolidation Package does not write any records to the database RZ12 RFC Server Group zero , KBA , 0 submitted , 0 success , zero records written , zero , does not write any records , elimination , bpc elimination , troubleshooting , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.