- You would like to import Job Information data for Employees without making any changes
- Columns, aside from the Business Key Fields, are populated with &&NO_OVERWRITE&&
- Only the Timestamp needs to be updated for the employees included in the file
- Enable Business Rules and Propagation Against NO_OVERWRITE for JobInfo is disabled, thus it expected rules will not trigger on import
- From your systems Company System and Logo Settings:
Enable rules execution during Job Information and (GA)Termination import
|Execute Business Rules and Propagation Against NO_OVERWRITE for JobInfo.|
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central 2.0
SuccessFactors , Success Factors , SF , Employee Central , EC , Enable execution of rules and propagations against NO_OVERWRITE is disabled , onSave triggerring , &&NO_OVERWRITE&& , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-RUL , DO NOT USE - Business Rules & Event Derivation , LOD-SF-EC-EDP , Import Employee Data (EC Core only) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.