- SAP Fiori applications are not working properly and you find the following error in the browser console or HTTP trace:
- RFC call was not successful because of system failure 'No authorization to log via a trusted system (L-RC=1002 T-RC=2).'.
- RFC Error: User misses authorization object S_RFCACL in backend system
- Remote logon failed with the following error message for an RFC connection (type 3) in SM59:
- No authorization to log via a trusted system (L-RC=1002 T-RC=2)
- "Cannot load tile" warning message is displayed on the SAP Fiori Launchpad for specific tiles
- "RFC Error: SAP GW is not a trusted system or the security key is invalid" is displayed when testing the Odata service
- SAP Fiori Launchpad
- SAP NetWeaver
500 Internal Server Error, OData Service, System Alias, RFC Destination, S_RFCACL, Trusted-Trusting Connections, SMT1, #SAPFiori, #SAPFLP, Cannot load tile, /SSB/SMART_BUSINESS_RUNTIME_SRV, HTTP Received failed: IcmConnInitClientSSL: IcmCreateCredHandle failed for cred /usr/sap/FPD/D00/sec/SAPSSLA.pse: Error accessing SSL PSE(-68), No authorization to log via a trusted system (L-RC=1 T-RC=1) , KBA , sr053 , OPU-GW-COR , Framework , BC-MID-RFC , RFC , CA-FLP-ABA , SAP Fiori Launchpad ABAP Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.