- SAP Transportation Management integration with ECC.
- You want to seamlessly transition back and forth between TM and ECC system.
- For example, when viewing sales order in ECC from transaction VA03, from the TM Document Flow section, you can click on the BTD ID to take you to the TM system via the url.
- However, you are getting a logon screen instead of utilizing single sign-on.
- Based on SAP Note 1552355, you attempted to establish the connections between ECC and TM using both logon ticket trust and SSO using SNC
- However, you continue to get the logon screen.
- Are there any additional requirements to traverse between the ECC and TM system?
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Transportation Management 9.1 - 9.5
SAP Transportation Management 9.0 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.1 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.2 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.3 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.4 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.5 ; SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
connection link erp tm ecc powl document flow sso trust , KBA , BC-SEC-LGN , Authentication , TM-ERP , ERP Logistics Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.