We need to switch on Work Seniority and enable Role Based Permissions (RBP) in the system.
Employee Central: Work Seniority
Work Seniority Switch
- Go to Admin Center and in the Search Tool on the top right hand side of the screen, enter Manage Employee Central Settings and search. This will take you to the Manage Employee Central Setting screen.
- In the Others section, switch the Work Seniority button to On, then select Save.
- Go to Admin Center, and choose Manage Permission Roles.
- On the Manage Permission Roles screen, choose Admin Roles.
- In the Permission Settings section, choose the Permission button,
- Choose Miscellaneous Permissions from the scroll-down menu on the left.
- Scroll down the menu on the right and find the following sections:
- Seniority Type
Seniority - Legal Entity Configuration
In all two sections, enable both visibility options (View Current, View History) and all five Actions options(Create, Insert, Correct, Delete, Import/Export).
NOTE :Do not enable the Field Level Overrides option in either section.
6. Choose Done..
Seniority Function , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To