- Prior to this release, a user would have to pay again in order to launch the content.
- Now the user will only need to pay again for the same course if they received a completion (pass or fail) or their original order was cancelled.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM suite
- Learning Management System (LMS) 1705 and above
- Item, scheduled offering
- Allows a user to launch a course that was previously purchased, not completed, but was removed from their learning plan, as long as the original order has not been cancelled
- A priced online or blended item with a purchasing option other than No Charge
- A user that has access to content and then removes that item from their learning plan should still be able to access the content (reassign and launch) without paying again
- Internal or external (LMS only or BizX) users, any payment method, online and blended only
- Re-approval is only required if the user has completed the item. Regardless of a cost associated or not. (legacy functionality)
- Payment is only required if the user has completed the item (and wants to take it again)
OR the user has not completed the item and the associated order is cancelled (user may or may not have received refund as part of cancellation). The associated order line item has no time restriction (it can be very old)
- The same item means the same item ID, type ID and revision combination
If admin records learning without association to the order or order ticket and the completion was before the order date then the system may not ask the user to pay again
Side benefit relative to 1702:
If admin uses purchasing assistant to purchase on behalf, user no longer needs to provide the order ticket.
User progress is not lost if the user removes the item from the learning plan.
Difference in behavior for order tickets between 1702 and 1705 for the following scenario:
Create a priced item with chargeback.
When the user launches the item, the payment is displayed. (as expected)
admin creates an order ticket (commerce -> purchasing assistant) with user’s shopping account and generates an order ticket number.
the user tries to launch the content, in 1702 the payment page is displayed but in 1705 the content is directly launched without launching the payment age
Successtactors, LMS, learning, commerce, 1705, Q2 2017, price, tuition, pay for course, launch online course without having to pay again, blended, chargeback , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COM , Commerce , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To