Customer is trying to launch Performance Forms for employees using Intelligence Services by configuring Business Rules in Employee Central. They want to launch form for employees when Employee Group of an employee in Job Information is changed from Fixed term to Regular or vice versa. An example Business Rule is:
Employee Central: Intelligence Services
It can be due to following reasons:
- The Business Rule's conditions are not met.
- The Performance Form Template name is invalid.
- The Performance Form Template is Disabled / not active.
- Add the Business Rule in Admin Center -> Business Rule Execution Log and make the change in Job Information to see if the rule is executed and conditions are met to launch the Form.
- Verify that the Performance Form Template name is correct and it exists.
- Very in Admin Center -> Managing Form Templates that the Template is "Enabled".
Managing_Form_Templates Template Performance_Review , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-ITS , Intelligent Services (EC Components Only) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem