- You have created, modified or imported a custom theme using the UI Theme Designer. Alternatively there were system patching or upgrade activities performed prior to the issue being observed
- After logging on to the portal, the Portal theme or WebDynpro applications does not display properly/appear distorted (e.g: similar to the below):
- After logging off from the Portal, and clearing the cache the theme will eventually display correctly during subsequent logons
- You have at least 2 or more server Nodes defined for your application server, and additional Application Instances deployed
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.3x and higher releases
- Enterprise Portal
- LESS Mode is activated
white, blank, css, html, text, links, distorted, broken, themes, wd, wda, wdj, admin, uitd, ui, theme, designer, laf, look, feel, look and feel, empty, clustered, cluster , KBA , EP-PIN-TOL , Themes / Portal UI Theme Designer / Theme Editor , BC-WD-UR , Unified Rendering , BC-WD-ABA , Web Dynpro ABAP , BC-WD-JAV , WebDynpro Java , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-PRT , Portal Runtime , CA-UI2-THD , Theme Designer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.