While trying to save a new Outgoing Bank Transfer system gives the error Combination of bank XYZ, company ABC, and bank account DEF already exists.
(XYZ is the Bank ID, ABC is the Company ID and DEF is the Bank account number.)
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Payment Management work center.
- Go to the Common Tasks view and click New Outgoing Bank Transfer.
- Complete the necessary information.
- Click the Save button.
System shows the error message Combination of bank XYZ, company ABC, and bank account DEF already exists.
There are two or more Bank Accounts using the same IBAN number.
- Go to the Liquidity Management work center.
- Go to the My Banks subview in the Master Data view.
- Select the respective My Bank ID.
- Click Edit and select Bank Accounts.
- Check the Bank Accounts and remove the IBAN in case it is being used in more than one.
This is also valid when a Bank Account is with status Blocked.
Bank account; Bankkonto , KBA , SRD-FIN-CLM , Cash and Liquity Managment , How To