Goods receipt for a purchase order with account assignment category is posted.
One of the following symptoms is faced:
- The stock is not updated in the system. Stock Quantity in the transaction MMBE is not increased by the Goods Receipt posting.
- Error message M7018 'Please enter Stor. location" is issued in the transaction MIGO by the Goods Receipt posting.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP S/4 HANA
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, Mengenfortschreibung, Wertfortschreibung, MENGU, WERTU, M7018, account assignment, stock update, purchase order, stock transport order, 101, storage location, MMBE, quantity updating, value updating, material type, material document, consumption, PO, STO, ME21N, ME23N, ASSET, T156M-KZVBL, MEU2, KZVBR, "K", Cost Centre, WM, subcontracting, 543, valuated, non-valuated, order, goods issue, OMJJ, goods receipt, MSEG, MB51, UNBW, Subcontract, ME02, 101, KZVBL, Post Goods Movement, App, Goods Movement Analysis, W0055, Inbound Delivery, Display Stock Overview, , KBA , MM-IM-GR-MIGO , Goods Receipt from External Procurement (MIGO) , MM-IM-GR , Goods Receipt , MM-IM-GR-PO , Goods Receipt from External Procurement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.