'Performance and Competencies Dashboard' and ‘Competency Dashboard' are standard Dashboards available in the Success Store.
These Dashboards do not fetch any data for certain Performance Management forms.
Some tiles within the standard dashboard do not show data.
SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Dashboard under concern:
Analytics / Reporting > Dashboards
- Expand the Filters section.
- Choose the form template(s) under concern, from the Datasets option.
- Apply Filters.
No data is fetched in spite of choosing the correct filters.
Other Dashboards / tiles like the 'Performance Management Dashboard' and 'Form Status' display data for the same templates + Filter combination.
- The ‘Performance and Competencies’ Dashboard and ‘Competency’ Dashboard are built to use Competencies as the driving data source.
- As a result, they will display data only for forms which have competencies associated in them.
- If the PM form doesn’t have any competencies associated / linked, the aforementioned dashboards will not fetch data from the form. This is applicable even the form overdue and form workflow tiles in these dashboards, since all the tiles in one Standard Dashboard will use the same datasource.
- User prompted Form End Date filter condition does not meet the Form End Date value of the selected template
Use the Performance Dashboard or the individual tiles available for tracking forms.
Check the user prompted Form End Date filter within the dashboard. Note that this has "Greater than or equal to" AND "Less than or equal to" condition. So if the selected form template has 12/31/2020 as the end date, the filter must/can be set to "Greater than or equal to 1/1/2000 AND Less than or equal to 12/31/2021".
Performance and Competencies Dashboard
Dashboard is blank
Template , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , LOD-SF-PM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , Problem