- From 1705 release SFOData.CompanyProvisioner API entity is released.
- This helps us query the information of who has access to provisioning system (Successfactors)
Note: The entity only supports query operation
Enabling the OData API and the settings needed:
1. Goto Successfactors system--> Admin center --> Manage Permission Roles --> Choose the role assigned to the API user --> Permission --> Admin Center Permissions --> enable "Manage Upgrade center". Save the changes (Note: Before using CompanyProvisioner OData API, Admin access OData API permission is needed)
2. In case there is no option called "Manage Upgrade center" under Admin Center Permissions, please follow this KBA to get the same enabled 2196363
3. Please follow the KBA: 2171588 to do a metadata refresh.
4. Now in the OData API Data dictionary the following entity will reflect
5. And to query the API, you can refer below references
<API URL>/odata/v2/CompanyProvisioner?$format=jsonDecrease Indent
<API URL>/odata/v2/CompanyProvisioner?$filter=status eq 'active'
The API URL can be chosen using the KBA: 2215682
6. In case you still have some error, please also try to run the "MDF Cache Tool" from provisioning.
- How to query user with provisioning access
- How to use CompanyProvisioner API