STO is the intracompany process to transfer materials, between one plant to another within the same companywith the same company code.
This SAP KBA aims to clarify questions about the usage of Stock Transport Order (STO) in Brazil.
- Localization Brazil
- Country-Specific Developments
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- Electronic Nota Fiscal (NF-e)
STO, Stock Transport Order, 8B 198, 8B198, MATORG, 861, 862, Stock Transfer, Brazil, Brasil, transferência, estoque, MM. , KBA , sto , stock transport order , 8b 198 , 8b198 , matorg , 861 , 862 , stock transfer , brasil , brazil , transferência , estoque , mm , XX-CSC-BR-MM , Materials Management , XX-CSC-BR , Brazil , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.