You have created a Down Payment Request with foregin currency and Withholding tax is included in this DPR.
You are selecting this DPR in the New Bank Payment Advice and trying to Release.
Error While Recalculating the Withholding Tax.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Select New Down Payment Request.
- Fill the required details and select the tax code under Withholding Tax Details.
Your Tax Country IN - India, Transactional Currency is foreign currency ( EUR, GBP etc., other than INR )
- Go to Liquidity Management work center.
- Select New Bank Payment Advice.
- Fill the required details and Tick Posting Advice, Posting Date, Payment Method, Payer/payee, Bank Account ID and select this Down Payment Request from Open items and post.
Error: Error while Recalculating the Withholding Tax
The Withholding Tax is a liability to be posted as expense to the company and currently this feature is not supported in SAP Business Bydesign.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To