When you are sending incidents to SAP, you receive the error message 'You can't use business partner ABC because its status is 'Not Active''.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the General Settings view.
- Under the System Administration section, choose Incidents.
- Search and Edit the incident XYZ.(XYZ represents the incident ID)
- The Company field within the incident, has the business partner ABC maintained.(ABC represents the business partner ID)
- Now, in the Action drop-down field, choose the Send to Provider option.
Error Message 'You can't use business partner ABC because its status is 'Not Active'' appears.
The company that you are using for sending incidents to SAP is not maintained as Active.
- Go to the Business Partners work center.
- Go to the Business Partners view.
- Search and open the business partner ABC.
- Here, you can see that the status of the business partner is Obsolete.
You may either set the status of Active or use a different business partner for your incident.
KBA , business partner , not active , incident , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To