You want to assign multiple approvers under Direct Approvers rule.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Goto Application and User Management work center
- Select View Task Distribution
- Select view Approval Processes
- Select Default Approval Process for Purchase Order
- Select the approval rule with Direct Approvers
You can assign multiple approvers under "Direct Approvers" rule.
1. Condition 1
If you want all approvers to approve, then you have to check "All Approvals Required" option.
2. Condition 2
If you want only one of the approvers to approve, then you should uncheck "All Approvals Required" option.
3. Condition 3
If you expect any 2 or 3 out of multiple approvers to approve, then follow these steps
- Create an approval rule with "Direct Approvers" option
- Create separate approval steps with the same approvers under "Direct Approvers" option and uncheck "All Approvals Required" option
- In the next approval steps, flag "Skip Reapproval" option, so that approval task will not go to the same person who has approved in the previous step
- You can set multiple approvers under "Direct Approvers" rule.
- "All Approvals Required" option should be set when you want all the approvers in the "Direct approver" list to approve the document, else uncheck this flag.
- You can use the skip reapproval option when you set multi-step approval process where same approver is determined in the next steps.
Approval, Direct Approver, Skip Reapproval, All Approvals Required , KBA , multi-step approval , approval process , direct approvers , skip reapproval , all approvals required , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To