- When creating WebIntelligence document from Launchpad based on SQL Server 2008 universe using DataDirect ODBC driver, the following error is displayed: "The following database error occurred: (CS) "DBDriver failed to load :/usr/sap/BOL/sap_bobj/enterprise_xi40/sataAccess/connectionServer/drivers/lib64/libdbd_wmssql.so (libodbc.so: cannot open object file: No such file or directory)". For information about this error, please refer to SAP knowledge Base Article 2054721 onthe SAP Support Portal. (IES 10901)(Error:INF)".
- The following error message may occur as well: "The following database error occured:[DataDirect][ODBC lib] System information file not found. Please check the ODBCINI environment variable. For information about this error, please refer to SAP Knowledge Base Article 2054721 on the SAP SupportPortal. (IES 10901)(Error: INF)".
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
- Linux operating system
- SQL Server 2008 database
- ODBC DataDirect driver 7.1.5
DataDirect, ODBC, driver, connectivity, connection, refreshing, configure DataDirect driver. , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.