- Error "CrystalEnterprise.DiskUnmanaged" when scheduling a report to file system in Linux server.
- This issue will also occur with scheduling LifeCycle Management (LCM), Promotion Management jobs to LCMBIAR on local filesystem
- The file system directory is located in the BusinessObjects installation directory.
- Found this error in the Adaptive Job server logs: Destination file path found in the blacklist filter: /appli/xxx/sap_bobj/data/xxxx /build/psbuild/a41p664r/src/platform.services.jobprocessing/servers/cpp/jobserver/destinations
destination file error. [Failed to write to the specified directory]: [CrystalEnterprise.DiskUnmanaged]
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- Linux / Unix
DiskUnmanaged, schedule, blacklist, filter, file system, linux, whitelist functionality, Blocklist, AllowList , KBA , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.