- Database/Transaction Dump is configured as scheduled job/action in DBA Cockpit.
- DBA Planning Calendar shows duplicate entries for the scheduled job. The initial scheduled job shows red executions with status 'scheduling failed'.
- Database Backup Server log shows the dump database/dump tran action was started and completed successfully as planned without any delay or error.
- There is time difference between the database time and the application server time where DBA Planning Calendar is running.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN) 7.2
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP 7.51 innovation package
Sybase, SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise, SAP ASE, Job Log, DBA Planning Calendar, managed system, scheduling failed, scheduling fails, Later Time Zones, Scheduled backup, DBA COCKPIT, Dbacockpit , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.